- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry makes statement on Russia's withdrawal from JCCC
- Prosecutor General's Office will again summon Mikheil Saakashvili for questioning
- Ukrainian doctors to train in Canada
- Expert Mykola Davydyuk: "Saakashvili has made one of biggest political mistakes"
- PrivatBank approaches to profit making
Rroad Safety Council to be created in Ukrainel
Prime Minister Volodymyr Groisman instructed the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers to prepare a decision on the creation of the Road Safety Council by November 15, which would be an advisory body under the government for monitoring road safety.
"I ask the Secretary of State to work with the people's deputies and interested ministries to create a Council on road safety in transport and to create such a council on November 15 at a meeting of the government. This Council will be an advisory body, if necessary, to create a department within the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers for monitoring and analysis of the situation ", Volodymyr Groisman said at a government meeting.