- Ukrainian Foreign Ministry makes statement on Russia's withdrawal from JCCC
- Prosecutor General's Office will again summon Mikheil Saakashvili for questioning
- Ukrainian doctors to train in Canada
- Expert Mykola Davydyuk: "Saakashvili has made one of biggest political mistakes"
- PrivatBank approaches to profit making
Volodymyr Groisman calls for medical reform to begin
Prime Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Groisman called on the Verkhovna Rada to start a medical reform this week, because it is very important for every citizen.
He wrote about this in Facebook.
"The plenary week begins, and I see one of the most important tasks - to start a medical reform, we have to provide quality services in our hospitals, we have to guarantee citizens that the state will really pay for every treatment they receive. We must finally allow doctors to receive officially worthy salary and we can do this by adopting bills N6327 and 6604 this week,"wrote Groisman. He noted that "for the preservation of the existing system, we pay with human lives. This is too high a price."
The Head of Government asks the people's deputies to unite in order to begin building a qualitatively new health financing system in the country.